As a Clinical Nutritionist with the Health & Wellness Center, some of your job responsibilities will include
- Helping patients develop a healthy relationship with food to reduce the risk of health conditions such as heart disease and diabetes, while also helping them manage their weight.
- Providing nutrition therapy to support behavioral and lifestyle changes.
- Developing personalized nutrition plans for patients based on a broad base of health conditions such as:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Gastro disorders
- Gestational Diabetes
- Pediatric food issues
- Renal diseases
- Presenting “Healthy Eating” group classes to the community, grocery store tours, and various community events.
- Coaching patients who are participating in our Diabetes Education Program and Weight Loss Program.
- Educating patients on bariatric nutrition.
Please apply directly on BRGMC Careers website: https://prd01-hcm01.npr.mykronos.com/ta/6042637.careers?ApplyToJob=1896118792