Company / Organization: Nicholls State University
Job Position: Instructor of Health Sciences
- Faculty must teach 15 contact hours, maintain 10 office hours, and be available for department service and functions.
- Teach upper- and lower-level courses related to allied health sciences.
- Participate in departmental recruitment and retention efforts.
- Participate in other acts of service to the University, profession, and the community.
- Accountable for ensuring that affirmative action, equal opportunity, and diversity are integrally tied to all actions and decisions in areas of responsibility
Minimum Experience Required
- Two years of clinical experience.
- Teaching experience.
Minimum Education Required
- Masters or PHD in an Allied Health related field
Minimum Licenses Required
- Credentialed professional in the discipline and current license to practice in Louisiana, if applicable.
Other Minimum Requirements
- Maintenance and documentation of current knowledge and skills in areas of responsibility.
- The candidates should be student oriented and willing to be successful academic advisors as well as self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with department head, program coordinator, other faculty, and staff.
- Demonstrates compassionate and effective communication skills to advise students.
Full-time 9 month faculty appointment
Instructions to Apply: https://jobs.nicholls.edu/post