103 Independence Blvd
Lafayette LA 70508
Name of Contact Person: Traci Quebedeaux
How to apply: send resume and cover letter by email to
Health Educator for WIC program located at Lafayette Parish Health Unit. Ceritify individuals/families for the WIC program, provide VENA based nutrition assessments, counsels clients with the most up to date nutrition information, promotes breastfeeding with appropriate information and materials, perform anthropometric measurements and lab data.
Dietetics Degree or College degree with at least 14 hours of nutrition courses.
Full-Time or PRN
Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
1701 Oak Park Boulevard
Lake Charles, LA 70601
How to apply: https://www.lcmh.com/Careers.aspx
Coordinates all phases of nutrition care including nutrition assessment, care planning, monitoring, education and counseling of hospitalized patients and outpatients in a variety of settings. Performs duties in support of and in compliance with performance improvement plans, JCAHO and other licensing, accrediting and regulatory agencies
RD, LDN in Louisiana
Campus Dietitian - Sodexo
Grambling State University
403 Main St.
Grambling, LA 71245
How to Apply: https://external-careers-sodexo.icims.com/jobs/82165/campus-dietitian-1/job
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
- Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
- Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
- Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
- Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments.