54 Sargent Prentiss Dr.
Natchez, MS 39120
How to apply: https://jobs.compassgroupcareers.com/job/NATCHEZ-PRN-DIETITIAN-MS-39120/511874600/?locale=en_US
Our Company is currently seeking a Registered Dietitian (Eligible) to join our Nutrition Team in an acute care hospital environment. With your expertise as a Dietitian, your work will be valued as you make a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and other healthcare professionals. This position will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states.
- Responsible for providing medical nutrition therapy including nutrition assessment, diet modification, nutrition education, and intervention for patients
- Incorporate current evidence-based research into practice, utilizing the Nutrition Care Process
- Comply with guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
- Ensure patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources
- Completion of ACEND accredited Didactic Program in Dietetics and completion of an ACEND accredited supervised practice pathway (Dietetic Internship Program, Coordinated Program, ISPPs, Pathway I, Pathway II), required
- Successful completion of the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) Examination within company’s required timeline as outlined per policy, required
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by CDR post examination, required
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board, post examination, in states where applicable within company’s required timeline as outlined per policy, required
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet