Health Coach Dietitian – Our Lady of the Lake Health & Wellness
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
How to apply: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/fmolhs/#job46842
The Health Coach Dietitian provides provide lifestyle health coaching with behavior modification to assist members in health self-management in order to enjoy a better quality of life. This position relies on education, experience and judgment to plan and assist the member in accomplishing health goals. Creativity and some latitude is expected to complete the responsibilities of the role, performs a variety of tasks and works under general supervision.
Current Louisiana State License Dietitian/Nutritionist and Registered Dietitian through Commission of Dietetic Registration
2 years of related experience. Experience with adult population. Pediatric experience a plus
Excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills
Administrative Director – East Jefferson General Hospital
Location: Metairie, LA
How to apply: https://ejgh.org/careers/
Providing care for cardiac Rehab patients, Diabetes management patients, Medical Nutrition Therapy out-patients, wellness center patients as well as Business and Industry. Develops/reviews/ revises patient education materials regarding patient nutrition . Develops presentations for both the community and family practice physicians. May be asked to conduct food demos both within the hospital as well at local grocery stores.
RD, LDn licensed in Louisiana
Experience in the out-patient setting a plus
Patient Services Manager – ABM
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Location: Shreveport, LA
Responsible for management of all aspects of the patient services operation. Assists the Food and Nutrition Services Director in giving direction, training, motivation and guidance to Food and Nutrition Services Associates to accomplish established standards to meet or exceed patient satisfaction. Position represents ABM Healthcare Support Services to the highest degree.
- Three to five years supervisor/management work experience in a food service/healthcare environment.
- Remains current concerning sanitation guidelines.
- Completion of ServSafe® Sanitation Certification Course preferred.
- Able to accurately review and process data and attend to detail.
- Able to establish priorities, work independently, and to accomplish objectives without supervision.
- Able to handle and resolve problems.
- Works in a team environment, interacting with a variety of departments.
- Possesses motivational and disciplinary skills
Dietitian – Women’s Hospital
Certified Diabetic Educator with either Registered Dietitian (with active registration by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics), OR Registered Nurse. Certification/Licensure as required by state of practice.
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
How to apply: http://www.womans.org/
The dietitian provides individualized diabetes self-management education to patients and/or families according to the Scope of Practice, Standards of Practice, and Standards of Professional Performance for Diabetes Educators. Plans and coordinates the Diabetes Center Program of Woman’s Hospital. Other job duties may include providing pre- and post-operative medical nutrition therapy to bariatric surgery patients; providing medical nutrition therapy to physician- and self-referred patients for general nutrition; developing, organizing and assisting with nutrition education, programs, special events and classes. Performs various duties assigned by department management according to policies and procedures and the mission of Woman’s Hospital.
- Knowledge of current diabetes treatment management.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must have the ability to be self motivated and to work independently.
- Excellent time management, organizational and record keeping skills are required. Must be competent with nutrient analysis, word processing and presentation software.
Post a Job
Click the button below for guidelines and to find out how to submit your job opening to be posted!